Visitas

1.4.07

Try again: canción que Keane dedicó al Diego

I fell asleep on a late night train I missed my stop and I went round again Why would I wanna see you now? To fix it up, make it up somehowBaby I'll try again, try again Baby I die every night, every time What I was isn't what I am I'd change back but I don't know if I can Still I'll try, try again, try again Baby I die every night, every time But I was made the way I am I'm not a stone; I'm just a man Lay down your arms and I will lay down mine Reap back the time that we've been wasting God I wish you could see me now You'd pick me up and you'd sort me out Baby I'll try again, try againBaby I die every night, every time

Posteos anteriores:


1. Para ver posteos anteriores andá donde dice «Entradas antiguas» (en gris, justo aquí arribita y a la derecha). Y repetir así hasta el primer post del año 2004 :)

2. Para buscar contenido según la fecha de publicación andá a la sección «Archivo»;

3. Para encontrar todos los posteos archivados diferenciados por tema o categoría, buscá en el módulo intitulado «SECCIONES»

(estos 2 últimas opciones las encontrás arriba de todo, al inicio de la columna derecha).